NICHIEI INTEC CO., LTD. is fully aware of environmental problems and considers them as priority issues, we, on our own initiative, actively address preservation of the environment in every field of our business activities.
- In all our business activities such as manufacturing, sales, and the maintenance of piping support metal fittings, multistory parking systems, LED lighting, solar panel mounts, and other products, our company continuously strives for improvement by establishing an environmental operation management system and stipulating environmental purposes and environmental activity plans.
- We comply with environment-related laws and regulations, and actively cooperate with requests made by administrative agencies, organizations, or local communities.
- In the business of manufacturing, sales, and the maintenance of piping support metal fittings, multistory parking systems, LED lighting, and solar panel mounts, and other products, to reduce the impact on the environment we place priority on the following measures.
- Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions
Reduce consumption of electricity, gasoline, diesel fuel, and LP gas by effective management of equipment operation, air conditioning, and vehicles.
- Reduction of industrial waste discharged from business activities
- Reduction of water consumption by implementing water-saving activity
- Reduction of defective products in the manufacturing process
- Throughout the company, we make efforts to purchase green products at every level – the components used in manufacturing, commodities, office supplies, and other items – so as to contribute to the realization of a recycling-oriented society.
- We strive to improve education and raise the awareness of the importance of preservation of the environment, and to carry out social contribution activities in local communities.
NICHIEI INTEC ensures this environmental policy is thoroughly familiarized to all employees of the company, and disclosed to the public.
September 10, 2012
President and CEO
NICHIEI INTEC CO., LTD.